- My windows 8 can't split screen to two parts ...
- Windows 8 can automatic split to two parts (20% - 80%)
- Windows 8 Snap on desktop not working
- I'm trying Windows 8 and I want to test the new snap feature where you can have two metro apps side-by-side but ...
- How to Force Enable Snap Feature
1- Change you windows resolution to 1344 and upper (like 1360x768 or 1366x768)
2- Create a DWORD key AlwaysEnableLSSnapping with 1 in under location with RegEdit
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ ImmersiveShell \ AppPositioner
March 26, 2013
March 05, 2013
- Why Photoshop CS6 turn on/off ...
- Why Photoshop CS6 blink on windows 8 ...
- I can't work with Photoshop CS6 on Windows 8 ... has glitch link old TV ...
- Edit > Preferences > Performances > Advanced Settings ... > Change to Basic
- Restart the Photoshop
It's done but this is not a solution and it's help to avoid of problem :-(