- How to add a custom NS to dns-diy.net
- Adding Custom NS at dns-diy.net
- Adding Custom NS at OnlineNIC domain
We have many different type of DNS records and most of these record types are not commonly used. By the way you need to know a little about these
- NS: is name server which specifies a name server for the domain.
- CNAME: Sets an alias for a host name. Like "docs >> CNAME >> ghs.google.com. >> 0 >> 3600" in here means: forward docs.domain.com to custom google document server in behind scene.- A: Maps a host name to an IP address
- MX: is Mail eXchanger.
- TXT: it's strictly informational.
- Login to dns-diy.net in here or any domain control panel
- Find a custom DNS Records Zone (its first page which comes after login)
- Add a new record with
- Click update and wait for minutes for works ;-)
|DNS-DIY Zone Edit|
If you'd like to check the status of your DNS records for web publishing, you can perform a free nslookup. Here's how:
- Google NS lookup [link].
- Select a search result from top of list.
- Type your domain address in to the field.
- Click Submit, or Lookup.