August 25, 2011
Windows Explorer has stopped working
- Windows Explorer has stopped working in windows 7
- Windows Explorer has stopped working in windows 7 starter
- Windows Explorer has stopped working in windows 7 64 bit
- Windows Explorer has stopped working fix
- When I try to open my personal folders and other WINDOWS related folders ...
- When copying files in Explorer, I started getting a "Windows Explorer has ...
This ERROR comes from a specific problem. Your problem could be from your computer hardware, software or etc... BTW, simplest and original solution is
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys for open Windows Task Manager
- Go to File > New Task (Run...) and Type "C:\" and press OK and then wait a little for open a windows explorer
- Go to Control Panel (from little arrow in left of title bar and select Control Panel or like)
- Go to Administrative Tools > View event logs (or Event Viewer)
- Go to Administrative Events and find the last and top error.
- Read the last error message. Your problem is there. If your problem is not solved you can copy & paste the last message in Google and find a solution.
- I had a problem with divxmfsource.dll and i fix it after install K-Lite Codec
- I had a problem with SnagIt Printer and i remove it and problem goes to hell ;-))